Welcome to Befall.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Befall.

Befall

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pure Cocaines app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pure Cocaine

Pure Cocaines app. Empty
PostSubject: Pure Cocaines app.   Pure Cocaines app. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:14 pm

About You I just turned 17 (may 24) I'm active I'll do anything to help clan mates. I think I'm funny and I like fishing and motocross.

What is your 2Speced In game name? Pure Cocaine

Are you willing to stay active?(6 days inactivity your kicked) Yes.

Have you made an Introduction on these forums yet? I'm going to do it after this.

Do you have ventrilo? Yes.

Do you have a working mic? Not atm, getting one soon.

Do you have problems with any other members? Nope.

Who told you about us?(How did you hear about Legion?) Duke when we were luring a kid Razz

Would you leave us for another clan? No.

Have you read the rules and promise to obey them? Yes, I promise.

Do you have any war expierence at all? Maybe in past servers or even runescape, if so please SHARE. Yeah, I was in [E] Explicit, also I was in another clan I forgot the name of, "Totally" was the Founder of it and I did a log of warring with that clan.

Do you consider yourself more of a honor or no honor pker? Honestly no honor because I never really Honor'd pked.

Do you "One Item?" Never.

Do you Pray in 1v1 combat areas? Piety.

In Order to Get Accepted into Legion, You Must have 3 Referrals from Ranks: I'm fucked lol. Razz

Background/History I started 2speced about three years ago, playing several types of accounts from pures to skillers to mains. I've pked pretty much every where and using all types of builds. I'm definitely not the best but I can tank pretty good. I quit 2speced awhile ago so now I'm just getting back started. That's why I'm not rich right now.

Have you ever been in any other clans, 2speced, Battlescape, Runescape, or past servers? If so please SHARE. Yeah, I was in [E] Explicit, also I was in another clan I forgot the name of, "Totally" was the Founder of it and I did a log of warring with that clan.

Have you ever been kicked from ANY clan? If so for what reason? No.

What are your previous 2Speced account names? G-u-d-d-a - Pure Cocaine - Gf nigger - Skill dashit.

Proof Of what?

Your bank must have 500m+ value, show a picture of your worth: I don't need good items to pk, so therefore I'm not rich.

All our PK trips are at Gh and other dangerous areas which means you will be required to have multiple pk sets banked. Show a picture: I have them.

Show us a picture of you having the Ventrilo Client OPEN
I have it, just can't take a picture atm.
Back to top Go down

Pure Cocaines app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Befall. :: Clan Applications-
Jump to: